Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009

Attention

Für alle Deutschsprachigen Blogleser, ich werde von nun abwechselnd Deutsch und Englisch schreiben.
For every Blog reader I want just to say, that I am going to write my blog from now on sometimes in english and sometimes in German. But I am sure most of you know and understand English so it should be no problem.
But my Circle of friends has increased and most of them don't know German. So I hope you will understand this.

Recently I have found a really great Band here in Toronto. I was on a small concert in downtown. Here the link.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=state+of+shock+money+honey&search_type=&aq=2&oq=state+of+sho
I really love these songs of them (Not all, but the most). And now I have a catchy tune (Ohrwurm)

Keine Kommentare: